Duncanville ISD welcomes the opportunity to partner with colleges, universities and Educator Preparation Programs in providing student teachers and/or field experience students with supportive cooperating teachers.
Individuals are eligible to complete Student Teaching in Duncanville ISD if:
- Currently enrolled in a teacher degree program at a four-year college or university.
- Currently seeking certification through an Educator Preparation Program.
Student Teacher placement requests must be made by the University or Educator Preparation Program.
- Fall semester requests must be received on or before May 1st
- Spring semester requests must be received on or before December 1st
The request must include:
- #1 – Written Placement Request from the University or Educator Preparation Program
- #2 – Consent to Perform Background Check
Submit both required documents at the same time to the HR Inbox via email to HRinbox@duncanvilleisd.org